As Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 comes into force on 25 May 2018. (GDPR) we would like to inform you that your personal data is in our database and we process it as an Administrator. The data was obtained:
Please be advised that if consent has been given for the processing of your data, this consent may be withdrawn at any time. We pay strong attention to protecting your privacy. We would like to assure you that we treat your data with care and with regard to our obligations under current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1) Our address is: “AiFO Components Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowo-akcyjna” with its registered office in Bochnia at Łany 23 street (32-700), phone +48 14 611 32 20 (referred to as AiFO).
2) For any matter concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com
3) Your data are processed on a voluntary basis and will be stored as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and AiFO, and thereafter for a duration corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that AiFO may incur and that may be raised against AIFO, as well as until you object to the processing of such data and, if you have given your consent to the processing, until you withdraw such consent.
4) Your personal data will be processed in:
5) Your personal data will only be shared with processors with whom a data processing entrustment agreement will be concluded on the basis of Article 28(3) of the GDPR.
6) You have the right to request access to the content of your data and to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing.
7) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.